Kitethrills Mauritius Tours for 2017 and beyond are now described on our new website – kitethrillstravel.com
Choose from two 4 star hotels both right on the beach where you want to be.
Hotel Creole includes a Kids Club and is slightly lower priced.
Hotel Le Morne is newer and for adults only.
Kitethrills Travel – Mauritius June July 2017
Kitethrills has taken tours to Mauritius every June since 2010. We keep going back because its just so good.
– World class kitesurfing waves
– Enormous flatwater lagoon perfect for learning new skills
– Loads of fun alternative activities
– Interesting culture, food and markets
– Easy awesome kiting
– Friendly people
– Amazing value all inclusive easy holiday
We stay in a 4 star resort at kite beach, with all food, alcohol, and limited watersports equipment hire included. Contact us for more details. +61 7 5438 8118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Tour Dates:
Tour 1: 17th May – 30th May 2017
Tour 2: 24th May – 6th June 2017
Tour 3: 31st May – 13th June 2017
Tour 4: 7th June – 20 June 2017 : NEWKS Tour. Guest Guides: Chad Johnston, Andy Yates
Tour 5: 14th June – 27th June 2017: WA Action Sports Tour
Tour 6: 21st June – 4th July 2017
Tour 7: 28th June – 11th July 2017
Tour 8: 5th July – 18th July 2017
If these dates are not possible for you, please get in touch for Custom Tour dates. Details here
These dates are set in conjunction with the Air Mauritius Flights via Perth Australia (MK441 and MK440). Guests coming on other routes will need to arrange custom dates.
Join us – two weeks from $2799* door to door,excludes flights. includes: 4 star accom, food, alcohol, safety support, lessons transfers and more. * Twin share standard room. Book your flights direct with Air Mauritius. Click for details of package options
Child Discounts apply
Children under 6 are free of charge
Children aged 6-12: 1st in age group free, 2nd and 3rd 50% discount.
Teenagers get 25% off adult double rate.
For full details see booking portal below.
Check the Air Mauritius website for child discount on flights.
Non- Kiter Discount
Click for Non-Kiter package details
Heading out from the hotel beach you can access a choice of 5 world class waves.
The smaller inside breaks are easy and inviting. Perfect for first time wave riders
There is a right-hander with cross onshore winds.
A huge left-hander that breaks slow and full and has a deep channel on the shoulder.
Then there is One Eye – fast and hollow, its sure to entertain even the most accomplished professional.
World class waves at your door step.
Le Morne has an enormous lagoon of flat clean warm and shallow water inside the reef. It’s a perfect place for beginners to learn new skills and advanced riders to hone their tricks. Catch a ride upwind and kite all the way back to the hotel pool / bar where your drinks are all paid for.
Our partner schools operate every day for our beginners, and when you pre-book your lessons with us you get a 5% discount.
We have combined with local partners to ensure you are safe on the water. With dedicated rescue staff watching the water, and a twin engine rigid-inflatable rescue boat, your safety is the highest priority.
Ride the outer reefs with peace of mind and enjoy your holiday.
Hotel Creole is a slightly lower priced and includes a kids club. Wifi is free in public areas and charged in your room.
Hotel Le Morne is slightly newer, is adults only and has free wifi in your room.
Kitethrills tours are all inclusive in both hotels:
Beautiful waterfront 4 star hotel
– All meals and snacks 24hrs a day in the 3 hotel restaurants.
– Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day from 4 hotel bars.
– Regularly restocked mini-bar in your room
– Free access to the hotel kids club and childrens playground (Hotel Creole only)
– Free gym, spa, sauna, 2 swimming pools, fitness classes and entertainment programmes
– Gym, table tennis, beach volleyball, SUP, windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling equipment.
Why Choose Us
- Best value for money – amazing all inclusive package @ $215/day.
- Most reliable wind – 80% of days over 15 knots
- Easy direct flight from Perth from $1365 return
- 7 years experience to make your trip awesome
- Dedicated boat support included
- Surfing equipment provided
- Loads of no wind activities
- Family friendly
- Truly world class waves
- Fantastic flat water lagoon
What Client’s Say
Best kite trip evaaaaaaa!
Thanks for the great trip – what an amazing place. I’ll be back.
Great trip! – I want to come again. Next time ill bring the whole family.