- Sort by Default Order
The Zephyr has always been a ground breaking kite - without doubt it was the first light wind specific kite on the market that delivered both performance and handling, the new V5 continues that legacy. Renowned for incredibly nimble handling, ease of use and the ability to have fun in low winds - all while giving you the possibility to continue riding when the wind increases, this sets the Zephyr apart from its competitors. The V5 is more stable than previous versions offering a smoother feeling on the bar. Add to that fast handling with a tight radius turn you have a 17m kite that handles like a 13m which translates to more fun in light winds. The new plan form has a straighter Leading Edge, which increases the kites drive and acceleration through the turn - this helps generate power, fast handling and engaged kite loops.
The Uno V2 is a unique design. With just one strut it is a simple, affordable and strong inflatable de-power kite. The Uno V2 is an ideal kitesurf trainer for schools, operating and functioning the same as a larger inflatable water kite, biut it is also a fun addition to the quiver to get family and friends involved in kiting. Due to its simple design, the Uno V2 is lightweight and so easy to travel with.
Since its introduction six years ago the Reo has been the reference for pure wave riding, setting the benchmark in performance and feeling. We are very happy to bring you the latest V5 model with new features that amplify the kite's outstanding handling in the waves. The Reo V5’s versatile performance will have you out there ripping and having fun in any conditions, from on-shore slop to cross-off barreling reef breaks.
The Reo V4 is highly advanced in design, yet simple to use. The 4-line pulley-less bridle system is a standout favourite of riders around the world – with no pulleys you have a direct feeling from the kite, it’s an extension of your body. This makes it possible to channel your concentration directly into the wave you are riding giving you the freedom for that next critical turn, slash or air...
- Diverse range of riding styles.
- Exceptional response and manouverability.
- For all levels of riding experience from beginner to intermediate.
- Footpads and straps designed specifically for comfort in longer sessions.
- Very stable and predictable to launch, land and fly
- Wide wind range and progressive de-power lets you ride in variable and gusty conditions comfortably.
- Will make your progression in the sport fast, safe and enjoyable.
- Perfect for beginner, intermediate, and freeride.
- Increased leading edge tube diameter makes for easy relaunch.
- Smooth lift and hang-time with precise feedback making for seamless jumping and looping capabilities.
- Great upwind performance thanks to the innovative flat arc design and an efficient high lift airfoil section.
- Incredible low-end performance due to very wide wind range. Perfect for foiling in any wind strength.
- Perfect for drift style wave riding as it floats with you.
- Water re-launch is easy, by simply turning the bar or using the re-launch balls on the leader lines.