Ozone Connect Seat V1 Harness
THE CONNECT SEAT HARNESS IS BASED ON THE CONNECT WATER V2 HARNESS WITH ADDED LEG STRAP SUPPORT AND A REWORKED INTERNAL STRUCTURE IN THE WAIST SECTION.
Developed closely with our Hydrofoil race team riders and multiple World Champions Nico Parlier and Axel Mazella it provides the ultimate in comfort for racers as well as entry-level free riders.
While racing the Connect Seat harness perfectly transfers high loads from the kite into the riders legs without restricting movement. What makes this harness truly outstanding is that you don’t feel pressure points on your body.
No rubbing, no bruises, just pure pleasure and comfort thanks to the sleek lines and precise sculpted shape with ultra soft foam padding and neoprene layers.
With the option to attach the leg straps directly to the spreader bar this can provide a further locked-in ride. Or for a looser feeling leave the spreader bar and leg straps disconnected. In either set up the leg straps prevent the harness from sliding up, left or right, and keep the center of gravity on your body low.
Entry-level riders often fly the kite at the zenith, using a seat harness increases comfort, as it will remain in position all day long without sliding up above your waist. For free riders who prefer the feeling and support of a seat harness the Connect Seat makes cruising and jumping very easy and enjoyable. Sit back, relax and ride!
- Ultra Soft Foam Padding with outer Neoprene layer – Pure pleasure and comfort thanks to the sleek lines and precise sculpted shape with ultra soft foam padding and neoprene layers.
- Push Button Release Spreader Bar – Custom Stainless Steel spreader bar with an easy push button release.
- Leash attachment ring – Low profile attachment ring for short and long kite leashes.
- Emergency Hook Knife – An easy to reach pull out Hook Knife located at the front of the Spreader Pad.
- Reinforced Spreader Pad – The Spreader Bar is fixed to the Spreader Pad combined with internal reinforcements to reduce upward twist. Soft foam padding and neoprene provide further comfort.
- Heavy-duty straps – Heavy-duty webbing straps for a long lifespan. Webbing savers reduce wear on the main straps at the Spreader Bar connection.
- Adjustable Leg Straps – Attach the leg straps directly to the spreader bar for a locked-in ride, or for a looser feeling leave the spreader bar and leg straps disconnected.
- Grab Handle – Strong and lightweight Grab Handle on the back of the harness.
- Webbing strap retainers – Bungee retainers on the buckles keep the webbing straps out of the way. The strap ends can also be hidden inside the back of the harness through the rubber eyelets.
|XXS||68 – 73cm||26.7 – 28.7in|
|XS||72 – 77cm||28.3 – 30.3in|
|S||75 – 80cm||29.5 – 31.5in|
|M||79 – 85cm||31.1 – 33.5in|
|L||84 – 90cm||33.1 – 35.4in|
|XL||89 – 96cm||35.0 – 37.8in|
|XXL||95 – 102cm||37.4 – 40.1in|
|XXXL||100 – 107cm||39.4 – 42.1in|
people are currently looking at this product